Thank you for visiting the website www.beplus.com owned by Vicky Foods Products S.L.U. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you continue browsing the site, because any use of this web site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
General information for the purposes of section 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, regarding information society services and electronic commerce (Ley de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico).
Vicky Foods Products S.L.U
Tax ID No.: B96694823
Registered office: Av. D’Alacant, 134, 46702 Gandía, Valencia
Entered in the Valencia Commercial Register: Volume 5901 Book O, Page 221 Section 8 Sheet V 56661 Date 03/11/1997. About Legal Ownership and Copyright.
1. Terms and Conditions governing use of the web site and ownership of the contents
Vicky Foods Products states that the texts, images, trademarks and all other contents included on this Website are owned and/or legitimately exploited by virtue of agreements or user licenses, and are duly protected by existing legislation on Industrial Property. Product logos and brand names are registered trademarks owned by Vicky Foods Products.
It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, copy, distribute or use in any way, either fully or in part, any information or content of this Website without the express written authorisation of Vicky Foods Products, to which end the user agrees to use this Website correctly and legally.
Vicky Foods Products reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, any feature, specification or picture of their products, as well as any other information reflected here as it sees fit, which is not subject to any guarantees of any kind. Furthermore, when accessing our Website, Vicky Foods Products does guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system. Therefore, Vicky Foods Products will not be liable for any loss, be it direct or indirect, that may be caused by the accuracy, reliability or completeness of such information, or for any damage that may be caused by the use of the content or services of our Website or other external Websites to which it might be linked.
2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Vicky Foods Products states that it will not be liable under any circumstances for any damage that may occur under any of the following circumstances:
• Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Portal and/or its services or content
The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the Website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
• Damage of any kind that may be due to the products or services provided or offered by third persons or entities through the Website, and in particular:
-Failure to comply with the law, morality and good customs, as well as public order, or the use of the products and/or services offered in a non-diligent or incorrect way, or for unlawful purposes or contrary to the provisions of these Standard Terms and Conditions or in the particular applicable Terms and Conditions.
– The infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights.
– The breach of professional secrecy.
– The infringement of rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to personal image, and those relating to the protection of children and young persons.
– Acts of unfair competition.
– The implementation of unlawful publicity or acts that constitute a crime or which are pornographic in nature.
– The unlawfulness or lack of veracity, accuracy, reliability, relevance, updating and completeness of the content and information transmitted or made available to users, including the information and services provided by third parties or by users through the Website.
– Breach or flawed fulfilment or termination on any grounds of contracts with third parties for the purpose of service provision through the Website.
-The incapacity of any User or the impersonation of a third party carried out by the User.
– The loss of business, loss of use, loss of profit, loss of data, due to indirect, secondary, special or consequential loss resulting from access to or use of Website services, or otherwise within the scope of these, including through negligence
The failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Portal.
• The opinions expressed by users in forums, chat rooms and opinion messages enabled in different areas of the Portal.
• Knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make of the portal and of the services and/or contents.