PURCHASES AND PAYMENTS
C / Santeras 31; Las Dehesas industrial estate
28052 Vicálvaro (Madrid)
TL: 91-6556048 – FAX: 91-6783076
Commercial register: Madrid Province, volume 17,138, book 0 of the general section, folio 95, Section 8, page number M-293,563, 1st entry.
The present General Conditions of Sale are intended to regulate the relationship between Dulmadrid S.L. sole proprietorship and the client, relating to all transactions carried out through the website.
You can contact us on the phone 961021000 send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each order placed with Dulmadrid through the internet will be governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
Dulmadrid reserves the right to modify these Conditions, by publishing an updated version of them on this page.
2. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using our website you agree to:
– Make legally valid orders or inquiries. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of a fraudulent nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
– To be able to make the purchase you must be over 16 years old.
The articles that are offered from this web page are only available for shipment to Spanish territory.
Dulmadrid undertakes to make available to the Client the necessary tools so that they can identify themselves, as well as procedures in case of error in the data entry.
The Products offered on the online platform, along with their characteristics and price will appear on the screen.
To place an order, the customer must follow the online purchase procedure. When placing an order, the customer makes a request to buy the products he has selected under these Conditions.
Once the purchase is made, and after the Client has checked out, an automatic confirmation email will be sent to the address that the Client indicated when making the purchase, detailing all the information associated with the order.
The Customer may modify his order by accessing the “My Account” section as long as the order shows the status “In Process”.
Once the purchase process is finished, the number assigned to the order and the possibility of printing the receipt of this will appear. Please print a copy and keep it for your personal control.
Dulmadrid reserves the right to reject orders, due to force majeure or in the event of non-payment.
If the contracted product is not available, the customer will be immediately informed, who will receive the amount paid within a period of less than (X) calendar days from said communication.
4. PRICE AND FORMS OF PAYMENT
The prices on the website include VAT, but exclude shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount.
Payment for purchases will be made by Visa and Mastercard credit cards or from PayPal. The card with which the payment is made must have as its issuing financial entity a Spanish bank or savings bank or a branch or subsidiary financial entity of a foreign financial entity established in Spain.
In the payment process, the Client will be asked for the following credit card information: name and surname of the holder as it appears printed on the card, number, expiration date and the validation code. The payment process will be carried out once the order has been issued, the Client being informed by email of the amount charged to their account.
In the event of a rejection from the financial institution, the order will be automatically canceled. If a purchase has been made effectively and the Customer decides to cancel the charge made in his payment entity, he must compensate Vicky Foods for the damages caused by such cancellation, if it occurs after the 14 calendar days that the consumer has to withdraw from the contract, without any type of sanction or disproportionate onerous charges, such as the fixing of compensation that does not correspond to the damage actually caused.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
The allocation of shipping costs will be made according to the following criteria:
– Shipments to Spain Peninsular: if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than forty (40) euros (€) including VAT, Vicky Foods Products will assume the shipping costs associated with it, these being totally free for the Customer.
– If the order is less than this amount, the Customer must pay four (4) euros (€) and ninety-nine (99) cents (VAT included) for shipping costs that will be added to the amount of the order if the customer You want to receive the product at home, being (2) euros (€) and sixty-six (66) cents (VAT included) if you want to receive it at a collection point or at a Post office. Except where there is an offer for free shipping.
– Shipments to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: the Customer must pay the associated shipping costs, which will be charged based on the weight of each order and indicated to the Customer in the order check-out process.
The delivery time of each item will depend on its availability and the place where it is sent. The average delivery time of orders will vary between 24 and 48 hours for national shipments in peninsular territory if it is at home and between 48 and 72 hours for national shipments to an office or collection point. In the case of the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands and the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla, the delivery period may vary up to a maximum of 10 days. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not contemplated in the indicated periods. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday. In any case, the 30-day period for delivery will not be exceeded. If this obligation is not fulfilled, the User may terminate the contract with the subsequent reimbursement of the amount paid and proceeding to return the orders, in the case of having received the products after the resolution.
The delivery of orders will be made by transport agencies:
– Correosà In the event that the delivery is to be made in a CityPaq or in a Post office.
– Correos Expressà In the event that the delivery is made at home.
At the time of purchase you can choose which of the two carriers you prefer.
When the client wishes to use Correos Express, the orders will be delivered to the address designated by the buyer, therefore, Dulmadrid does not assume any responsibility when delivery cannot be made as a result of the information provided being inaccurate or incomplete or when delivery It cannot be carried out due to the absence of the addressee. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Dulmadrid will adopt the appropriate measures so that the delivery can be made as soon as possible, both to the satisfaction of the sender and the recipient.
In the event that the order cannot be delivered for reasons beyond the control of the company, an attempt will be made to contact the Client again to agree on a new place and delivery date. If delivery cannot be made either, the order will be returned to the warehouses and from that moment on, the amounts received by the Customer will be paid in full within (15) calendar days.
In periods when special circumstances occur (specific dates such as Christmas, transport strikes, extraordinary events, etc.), shipments may suffer some delay. Dulmadrid does not guarantee deliveries within the indicated deadlines.
Likewise, it is reported that Dulmadrid and any of the group companies, whose relationship appears on the corporate page www.vickyfoods.es, will archive the electronic document resulting from the purchase process in an automated file, committing themselves to comply with the Law Organic 15/1999 on Data Protection. This information will be accessible to the USER, who may request it from the person in charge of the treatment MECANDUL S.L. with address at Avinguda D ’Alacant nº 134 46707 in Gandía (Valencia) by registered letter or to the following email address email@example.com
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
You may cancel the orders placed on the Website partially or totally provided that your order is “In Process” in a web query and before the order is formally paid.
The User must follow the procedure established in the section “My account: Orders”. Requests to cancel orders via email will not be accepted.
Vicky Foods reserves the right to cancel orders in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the “Payment of purchases” section of these General Conditions.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to check the shipments when they receive them, express observations and submit any claim that they deem appropriate, they can even reject the package received if it is likely to have been opened or if it shows obvious signs of deterioration. The procedure to follow will be as follows:
1. If the cause is attributable to Dulmadrid / The transport agency due to the arrival in poor condition of the packaging, state of the content or product different from the one requested in variety or quantity or does not arrive within the legal deadlines, the Client must contact Contact Vicky Foods through:
Customer Service Telephone 961021000
In accordance with the Text recast by RDL 1/2007 (art. 119), the Customer will have the right to replace the product that is in poor condition, unless it is impossible or to be reimbursed for the amount paid.
If the refund is chosen, it will be carried out within a period of no more than 14 calendar days from when the defect of the product has been notified in accordance with the procedure described above.
2. According to current regulations, the right of withdrawal is not applicable to distance selling of food, as these are products whose conservation control is lost at the time of delivery and which, therefore, can expire or deteriorate quickly (art. 103 section d) of the Consolidated Text by RDL 1/2007.